18 August 2008

I can't beleive I did that

Ok, this was yesterday and I still feel slightly guilty...

Caitlin was fussy and crying for a while and I went to check her nappy. I noticed that her toe-nail needed clipping, as it had folded up, and was standing at a 90 degree angle straight up and would have given her grief. (odd, I had only clipped them a few days before). So I used the baby clippers to clip this bit of nail off.

I don't know how I did it, but I also clipped a tiny bit of skin along with the nail. However, baby toes are not that big and a tiny bit of skin can bleed profusely. I needed to put two bandaids on it, and it took a LOT of cuddles from both me and Duane to calm her down again.

So there you have it, I was officially the worlds baddest mummy in the eyes of my daughter. Atleast for a while... I guess until the next feed.

No comments: