25 March 2008

Easter - chocolate holiday

Well, Duane and I had a lovely easter mostly. We spent most of our time painting the nursery, laundry, toilet and bathroom. Cream looks so much better than mint-green :)

Yesterday we met up with friends for lunch at Indooroopilly. Did some shopping beforehand. Do you know that feeling where you go in to buy a $25 kitchen gadget, and walk out of a shop spending more than 10 times that and feel like you've been given a great deal? That happened to us. One of the stores had a 20% discount, which brought this whizz-bang foodprocessor I've been looking at for atleast two years within budget :).

This morning a check-up with my Obstetrician. The new one... the old one broke his pelvis. I have a ton of questions and he better answer all of them......

I'll keep you updated.

No comments: