19 February 2008

19 wk Scan today

Ok I'm rather excited about what happened today :) We had our 19 week scan. I've been a bit neurotic about this whole thing and this put my mind at ease for atleast a few days (I hope). So I thought I'd share some photos. I haven't tried to do this before so it might fail miserably....

Baby 2: Side-on face


Baby 2: 3d image: hand in front of face



Baby 1: back& bottom view


Baby 1: a 3d shot of the face.




If this was a singleton pregnancy this would normally be the last scan, but because , according to the sonographer/doctor, "obstetricians go anal over twins", we have another scan in about 9 weeks to check how they are growing.
I have a normal check-up in about a week.

2 comments:

Mom2BnB said...

Oh girl, I SO love those scan pics! Congratulations once again. The ultrasounds are the most reassuraing, magical time!
Thinking of all four of you from snowy Canada,

Bradi

Unknown said...

Great pictures Agnes... the twin looks beautiful ;)
Looking forward to your next posts...

Doei doei!
Niels