15 February 2008

My very first post

Well, I guess there is a first for everything. So here is my first post.
Yes I will post updates on the develoment of the twins, but really, this would be an extremely boring blog if that was all I talked about. There will be other things discussed, I'm not sure what yet, and I won't promise it won't be boring either. I'll try to pretty it up sometime in the next few weeks or so (when I feel like it). Let me know what you think :)

I might be inclined to share some of my photos. I haven't really gone out and taken any more for quite a while so maybe I should start that again. I guess I'll be mentioning things like our house, activities, and just anything that tickles my fancy.

For the dutch public reading this: I am intending to have both a dutch and an english version of this blog, once I work out how to have two blogs on the same page.....

Take care and cya
Agnes

1 comment:

Amanda Maystone-Towell said...

From one who is a friend to both yourself and your husband, I watch, and wait with excitement and anticipation for the day your children meet you both. They will be lucky, to be blessed with two parents who deserve the best and have had a journey which you will one day reflect back on and cherish. Parenting is a great adventure, and I pray you both have wonderful relationships with your little people. This is a journey only the two of you can make with the history and future ahead you share with the love you obviously share... I wish you the joys and experience ahead, knowing labour is a labour of love and wish you both the best, and for your infants. I am there for you both when I am needed. Enough people give advice. Mine is that I am here if you want any or a friend. with love M - hugs and cheers