09 January 2009

Twin Mothers Guilt

Lots and lots has happened since my last post. To give a report here would mean this post would be WAY too long so I'm not going to. Lets just say that the end of 2008 could have gone somewhat smoother.

At the moment we have my parents staying with us. They have been here since mid december. unfortunately they are leaving again in just over a weeks time. Next week Tuesday I have to take caitlin for an EEG as she had a fit early december. She has had a few minor ones since, but nothing major.

Guilt.
One of the things I didn't expect was how often I feel guilty. We have two babygirls who equally deserve my full and undivided attention. I can't. The amount of times I have to let one cry because I simply only have one set of arms.... I hate it. It is like I'm selling them short. I know people say that I'm not, and I know they are right but emotionally I feel like I should be doing a way better job than I have been.

Now, the worst thing so far was that I have to go back to work soon. Slightly sooner than expected as my replacement at work has resigned.

[I've published this unfinished post and will contintue in the next one...]

No comments: